DSI WebMail is the premier provider of secure email hosting and encrypted email hosting. Our automatic and transparent email encryption ensures end-to-end security that is unmatched in the industry.
With DSI WebMail you can access your secure online email account from anywhere. Already have an account? Check Your WebMail Now.
DSi WebMail – Features Offered
- secure, automatic and transparent end-to-end email encryption
- unlimited size attachments
- ability to revoke delivered and undelivered messages
- ability to set message expiry dates
- choice of domain names
- multiple email addresses per account
- free desktop software and web interface
- virus and spam filtering
- HIPAA & GLBA compliant
- ability to send encrypted email to any address
- encrypted voicemail
- secure and encrypted instant messaging
- secure and encrypted file storage and sharing
- optional two factor authentication
- independent from your ISP
- no long term contract
- read more about secure email
- read more about physical data protection
Sign up for an individual account, there is no setup fee and you can cancel at any time.
Business Account Features
- everything listed above
- multi-user accounts
- email with your domain
- hassle-free control via an administration panel
- ability to limit external email
- customizable interface to match your web site or business graphics
Sign up for a multi-user business account.
Secure Email with end-to-end Encryption
Sending secure email with Daytec Systems, Inc is easy and offers total end-to-end security with state of the art encryption. Email encryption technologies used are:
- up to 4096 bit RSA asymmetric key encryption
- AES symmetric key encryption with maximum length keys
- option for no third party key holder
- fully automatic encryption key management
- Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)
We offer a user-friendly, no-compromise, secure and encrypted email hosting server. In contrast to most other security providers, all your online email and files get encrypted on your computer before sending. Unauthorized parties, including our employees, cannot read your private and encrypted email.